Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Career... Success closing in?


After about a year at RCMC(still one of the best leading property management consultant in Malaysia/the world).

I decided to move on to find a more challenging or should i say aggressive career. No offense to my previous company RCMC, it is one of the best there is and i believe it will continue that way.

But i wanted something different. Something that don't stop me from moving forward.

I only young once! And i really want to make that count!And i Will not stop at any cost!!!

I just join Arborland & Co.(a small Real Estate Agency) as an Assistant Manager.
Again this is not a Big or Mega size company.
I believe you learn more in a small company.
Arborland do give me more space for management and creativity.
* is it a right move? Can't really tell for the moment.

As i always say A successful person no matter where or when he/she is,
he/she will still be successful!

Success is never a destination but an attitude!

All the way back from US. We shall not just sit there waiting for things to happen.

Make it right? Make it wrong? Times will tell.

*** Success formular... Up coming...

No comments: